Wednesday, April 4, 2012

March Mayhem, April To-Do List and May-bees

The month of March was my least favorite month this year so far, mainly because of the loss of my cousin and having to adjust to the changes that came with it. I got virtually nothing done in the way of writing or drawing for those reasons, and it goes with out saying that it was to be expected.

April has started off strong. I've gotten back into my second novel of my fantasy series and working on the query for the first. I also did some cute thank you card drawings for my grandmother.

  
                                                      


One of these days I'll figure out how to properly make a page for pictures...
For the most part I'm going to be hammering away at my novel, doing more drawings related to the series and working on my studio ideas. I look forward to Spring and all the opportunities it brings, like watching two bunnies munching in the backyard and getting to play with my little cousins. 

What do other people enjoy about Springtime?

No comments:

Post a Comment