This summer has been hectic for me, and nothing I can really go into details over since it's all over and done (and too mind-numbing to bring up). For people who are nosy to the nuances of other people's lives, I have a plan laid out to you all that will be long, drawn-out and more importantly exciting.
Most people have an idea about what NaNoWritMo is. It stands for National Novel Writing Month, and is a website that encourages wannabe and veteran writers to test their skills over a single month in order to produce a full-length novel. It's something I've wanted a stab at for so long and something I really need to try so I can discipline myself better. I invite anyone who enjoys writing to try it with me.
To connect the dots on what I'm getting at, I'm using some of my latest life experiences to form a cohesive plot and trying to get my foot in the door of publishing as a whole. I can't promise it'll be the best thing ever, but for me it's the most fantastic opportunity to turn personal into promising.
And the Noun Doodles, there still around. Just have to get a decent camera to upload them with...it doesn't pay to have a webcam that mirrors everything...
Website In Question:
www.nanowritmo.com
No comments:
Post a Comment